Saturday, September 3, 2011

Marihenny Rivera is one of NY Magazine's outstanding faces to watch at Spring 2012 FW



Marihenny Rivera's killer bone structure and seductive pout might draw comparisons to Naomi Campbell. After an exceptional resort 2012 season, in which the Dominican walked for the Louis Vuitton, Diane Von Furstenberg, and Yves Saint Laurent shows, her ability to live up to that kind of hype isn't out of the question.

WHAT'S THE CRAZIEST THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN WHILE MODELING?
During a runway show, I witnessed a dog attack his owner who was sitting in the front row!

TELL US A SECRET.
When I'm in the shower, I sing at the top of my lungs, but I'm not really ashamed of that.

WHAT'S THE FIRST DESIGNER ITEM YOU EVER BOUGHT?
My favorite Alexander Wang leather handbag.

nymag

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More